Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fresh Start.

Guess I haven't been blogging for like 2 months?
Hmmm, been busy with attachment and stuff for the past few months...
Time passes really fast yea?
In a month's time, which is 4 weeks more, it's the end of my attachment in TTSH. And after which, i'm flying to Taiwan with my family members the next day! (: (rly hope everything goes well!)
Then to Bali with my poly mates after the TW trip.
Really hope to go to Muar with my cell group as well.
Btws, 2 more after I come back from TW, I'm going for this 4 hours baking class. Woots! Really can't wait to learn how to bake those delicious macarons! (;
Talking about baking, which reminds me of how I failed terribly at making ice cream cone cupcakes for my friends. Will NEVER try that again.
Anyway, I don't know when I started picking up baking. But what I remember was I stopped using cake/cookie mix by Betty Crocker was when my classmate said this to me: "cheyyy, play cheat one!" haha.
Since then, I've been using recipes and stuff. But sometimes I failed too. My cakes or cupcakes are nice, but they are not really moist.
Anyway, my upcoming project will be:
1. Baking more delicious & moist cupcakes! (hopefully, haha.)
2. Doing a vintage tote? --> My first DIY tote turned out not too bad...(:

No comments:

Post a Comment