Saturday, February 25, 2012

Tampines One...

I'm finally back to updating my blog again! (:

Went to Tampines One a month ago after I send my brother off to Pulau Tekong...
So I happen to pass by this Japanese bakery @ B1, Yamazaki. (psst, I'm not a fan of bread btw).
I was attracted to this oval shaped sponge cake which is strawberry flavoured...(:
I was really surprised it tasted really good...the plus point about it is that it's the SOFTEST sponge cake I've tasted so far! (:
Really delicious...if you drop by Tampines One, you should try it.
I think it's their first and only branch in Singapore...
Here's a picture of it...

Anyway, after a few days, I went to Tampines again!
This time it was to collect the Bath & Body works products which I've bought online! (:
I really liked it...Bath & Body Works is a company founded in Ohio and it carries toiletries and similar kind of products which has a wide range of collection. Their products are pretty cool because it smells nice and they have like apple scent to cinnamon scent! Kinda different from the other companies I've seen. (:
Well, here's a picture again! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment