Sunday, March 31, 2013

To go or not to go?

I'm still contemplating if I should visit my friend in Melbourne...
It's been a while seen I last saw her. She's a good friend of mine, got to know her in Polytechnic...
Still remember the times when I throw tantrum (:/), she will still try to remain as patient and tolerant as she can. Haha. That's one point I've been trying to achieve.
Back to the thought.
Have been checking the ticket prices, the cheapest was $600 plus. Just for the air ticket alone. If I'm going, I'll be staying with her no doubt. However, I'm still thinking if it will be too much for me to take it, physically and financially. Because if I were to visit her, after I come back, I'll be heading to Cameron Highlands, and then Europe. Woah!
And not to mention the money...!!!
Hmmm...how now brown cow???

No comments:

Post a Comment