Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I'm on Cloud 9!

Went out with my friend last week & I spotted a pair of white and navy strips flats on her! Then she told me about how comfy and cute the shoes were...
In my mind, I was like..."okay, how comfortable can flats be? I mean most flats are.'
Then, the next day I went to Ion with my friend. Went to the Muji at Ion B4 because it was BIG, and I wanted to shop for my travel stuff. So I went in, and I saw the flats which my friend said were  comfortable. I tried it on. And the feeling was amazing! As I slipped my foot into the flats, I felt like
I was stepping on clouds. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Nahhh, just kidding. I felt like I was stepping on candy floss. It was rly comfy! Your legs feel like they were 'padded'. So soft...
Anws, prices range from 39.90 onwards.
Ohhh, and did I mention that they sell moccasins too? In navy & brown. For 79 bucks.
Pay coming in 2 more days! Hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment