Sunday, June 23, 2013

So the wait begins...

21 more days and I'm going for my annual leave! Really can't wait. Can you feel my excitement?? (:
This time round...can you guess where I'm going?
Hong Kong, Macau & Shen Zhen! (:
It'll be my second time visiting HK, but my first time to visit Macau & SZ.
To be honest, if I have a lot of money, I wouldn't give a second thought. I will just jump down from the Macau Tower!
I've always loved those out-of-your-mind activities.
On my bucket list:
Bungee jumping
Sit on a helicopter
Get on a hot air balloon
Sky diving
Wake boarding

I've got a chance to do all of them this year. But, all of the above mentioned activities costs at least SGD$100 & above. OMG.
Anyway, back to the main topic.
It's pretty much of an impromptu thing~
My mum have always wanted to go to HK.
So, I have annual leave from 15th-21st July.
And the G12 conference is from the 18th-21st July. (Theme: Breath of Life)
I was thinking...hmmm, why not go somewhere out of this country?
I was searching for cheap tickets but I wanna travel in comfort. And I was looking for flights in my handy dandy S3. Cathay Pacific has offers, but it ended on the day I searched for the tickets. So, the prices are from SGD$500 & above.
Next, Jetstar. SGD$400 and above. Crossed out the above 2.
Last hope, SIA! It's kinda unlikely that SIA will have cheaper tickets than Jetstar right?
But NO!~
I bought my SQ tickets for SGD$389.10 per pax. Can you believe it?!
So happy!
That's all~!
Ciaos!

P.S. Be a smart consumer!

No comments:

Post a Comment