Monday, June 28, 2010

28th.

this day 28 holds particular meaning to me. it is a special day! because my birthday is on this day! Hahaha...& for some of my friends too, their birthdays are on 28 too. (: there are 3 i think. & the special thing is that they have common things which makes this day special. anws, today is the 28th of June. & my lips are HOT like hell~ =x
Prayed. And i believe that God wants to tell me something on this day. He helped me to do something which i don't have the courage to do. Next, He has taught me to have self-control. The doctor said that i should STOP smacking my lips in order for them to recover like ASAP. So, i needa practice self-control. (:

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

No comments:

Post a Comment