Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Infection.



Toy story 3 is superbly nice! But the 3D part, a bit disappointed though...but overall, it was good! (:
Next movie i wanna watch is...Despicable ME! Hehehehe...after the movie, shopped in Orchard with Lina...then i head to the clinic...
Finally...after a few days i've decided to see the doc. Then the doctor prescribed some medicine for diarrhea & vomiting...& some sachet for my stomach as well...guess i've some bacteria living in my stomach cos the sachet is to treat infection...anws, the doctor did HA for me. I also percuss my own stomach ytd...but i still dk what's wrong with it. =x hahaha...anws, hope my lil' stomach will be okays A.S.A.P. Cos i wanna eat my fav food...now eating has become my hobby! Lols...
EAT EAT EAT EAT! (: Time to eat my kuey...which is white in colour and there's bits of carrot on it...(: Yummy! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment