Thursday, May 12, 2011

He will NEVER let go of me.

I've been thinking about this phrase "God will make a way."
Hmmm, back to talk about the Baptism issue, I believe God has blessed me with this verse, "Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail. -1 Corinthians 13:7"
I will continue to persevere and pray in the hope that God will work His way in my family, and I'll get blessings to be baptised from my family. (:
Back to "God will make a way." It's a song by Don Moen, and I'm still learning how to play the violin part~
Anws, one thing for sure is, 
God will make a way
When there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
God will make a way for me

He will be my guide
Hold me closely His side
With love and strength for each new day
God will make a way for me

I can be assured knowing that God has GREAT plans for me in my life! (:
That He'll never let go of me. (:



No comments:

Post a Comment