Friday, June 17, 2011

Bee Day.

My first week of holidays are coming to an end...I'm only left with a week left to study for my upcoming tests!
Today I was supposed to go to SSDC to take my Final Theory Practice cos I failed my Final Theory Test by like...1 mark? I got 44/50. Can't believe I'm so smart.
Lesson Learnt: Check.
So today I was waiting for the shuttle bus...then I was wondering how come the bus still haven't come yet...so I checked the timing on my BB and realise that the driver went for his meal break. Wth? I ignored my instinct again so I went there like a kuku to wait for a bus which will never come at 11.30am. In the end I went back home to do project for like 6 hours...and I'm still doing now. Alamak. Sociology never fails to make my head pain.
Anws, I cooked 2 simple dishes for my parents! (:
Asparagus and Mushroom Spaghetti...so glad that they love it! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment