Sunday, June 19, 2011

Come back to ME.

Rejoice for it is Sunday! A day that Lord has made! (:
Today's sermon is by SP Lawrence Khong...it was indeed a powerful sermon!
Title: Turning the hearts of children to the Father
What he said was true, that we may not have the perfect parents, but they're still our parents after all. They provide for us, care for us, and we still have to obey them regardless of what they have done.
We didn't choose them as our parents, but they also didn't choose us to be their children...
As young adults, we have to accept and appreciate them as our parents, listen to them, and to forgive them for their faults and failures...
"Be always humble, gentle, and patient. Show your love by being tolerant with one another." -Ephesians 4:2.
He also mentioned something about getting the permission of parents in the issue of baptism. He said that if our parents don't allow, so be it. The most important thing is to obey your parents, though the bible did say that we have to be baptised.

Anws, to summarise me week, I was like practically LATE for almost everything except church!
There's sooooo many things which I have yet complete...
Scrap-booking, studying, going out, running, and playing the violin...
I've been rather addicted to playing this piece Humoresque. It's a nice piece which gives me 3 feelings, a playful feel, another feel of settling down and lastly a kinda sad feeling...I'm trying to play the sad part well cos I love how the B Flat actually makes it very unique and it's pretty nice...
I'm practically playing it everyday before I go out, or at 11 or close to 12am before I sleep...I really can't wait to hear myself play this piece by Antonin Dvorak.
And there's another piece, Fur Elise by Beethoven, I don't mind learning it! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment