Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sick Saturday.

Today when I was rushing for my violin lesson, my slippers died on me! Then I called for help...my dad to the rescue with my Havaianas! The amazing thing was, I could actually sit and wait (which in the past I won't) for my slippers when I was going to be quite late...so yeaps, thank God for that change in me man! So I made it there like a few minutes early! (:
Anws, today my teacher recommended me this handcrafted German violin which is going for sale at ONLY $300! But it's a second-hand violin though. I don't buy second hand stuff, but this is really a good bargain to me! Where to find sia~ $300 for a German Handcrafted violin...shall put aside my plan to get a license then if I'm getting this violin...

Down with Upper Respiratory Tract Infection (URTI) so I can't serve God's children tonight! =(
Anws, it seems like there's something wrong with me ehhh? The doctor said that my throat is superrrrrr inflamed and that he asked if I feel any pain, but apparently there wasn't any pain. =x so is there something wrong with me or I'm the rare one? Haha.

"Though you don't understand why you're going through all these things which is making you feel miserable, just know that Jesus is always by your side to comfort you." (:
"Sometimes you can't get the best of both worlds. You just have to give up no matter how unwilling you are."

No comments:

Post a Comment