Friday, May 7, 2010

6th May is loved! (:



someone suggested driving this to amk hub! =x

taking this pic in a dark cinema...but it's kinda clear & bright. Love my cam! (:
Ytd i went to watch Iron Man II with my 3 darlings: Lina, Priya, and PAMELA! :D
The movie is kinda nice...i didn't watch Iron Man part I so @ first i thought the bad guy is the Iron Man...soooooooo stupid sia! =x
I would rate the movie as ermmms...3.5/5? But the thingy is, OMG! the sound is way tooooooooooooooo L-O-U-D! Unbearable!
Hmmm...after that, met my dear cousin for dinner! (: wanted to eat @ Astons but couldn't find the place...so we ate @ Popeye's! (: but the Popeye's a bit diff from the Airport's one. Anws, the most impt thing is that i rly enjoyed myself when i'm with my cousin! :D everytime i see her i always have a new thing to tell her! hehehe...told her about a lot of things...and she told me something which has given me an inch of hope. (: but i'm not thinking too much about...if not i'll go haywire! =x anws, hope that the next time when i meet her i'll bring some G-O-O-D news for her! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment