Sunday, May 9, 2010

Today went to work energy-less. damn tired! Reached TCT, went to Joyhall, & the first thing i did was to rest on the table. Then my colleague asked me what happened? & i was like..."ermmms, nothing happened? just tired?" then she asked me whether i know how to speak in tongues or not...& asked me what verse i liked. then i was like kinda sad and embarassed...cos up till now, i don't even know if i know how to speak in tongues...if i know, i don't dare to speak. Sigh...ytd before Gkidz started, Ps Jasmine asked everybody to pray in tongues and in my heart i was like shit! i rly dk what to do...then all i did was pray in my heart, mouth shut. SIGH. ohh, back to the point abt this morning...then i started reading the bible. Read Psalms & Corinthians...hmmm...read abt some verses which cn be applied in my life. Then after that, prayed & part of my energy is back...but i fell sick! =(( Sigh. Hope i'll get well ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment