Monday, May 17, 2010

A lil' too emotional.

Bought ipod touch ytd, then i went to sch today. was being said by a few ppl. i also feel guilty for buying w/o them. but i've alr bought it! What do you want me to do?!?! i know that they were just kidding...but idk why i gt sooooooooo emotional today that i started crying. i just couldn't take it! Partly it's my fault. Nt entirely his fault...or idk? Then during the lecture, i was also said by one person. then i cried again. i was just saying it for fun! Why do you have to say me? Do you think it feels nice?! I'm not the one who started it either!!!!!! You wanna lecture, go lecture your friend! Not me!!!!!!
God, i'm really trying my best not to criticise! This is the time when i'm thinking about it. I didn't talk back because i know it's wrong. But...i can't take it so it just came out as tears. Why God!
Feeing a lil' bit depressed & i gt this verse from itouch..."Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up." -Luke 18:1
I put this verse as my status on fb like ytd or on sat...& now it cn be used on me. What a timely arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment