Monday, May 3, 2010

Well, well, well...patience is the key.


saw this pic...& the thing that came into my mind is: "You don't talk about Love. You use actions to show what's it instead."



i will continue to wait & see whether is it going to happen or not. Gotta place my faith in the Lord. & believe that there will be a miracle. Just find that it's not going to be an easy task though. But i need to train my patience. I'm just soooooooooooooooooooo impatient!
My friend said this..."Let it come when you least expect it cos this is when it'll be the sweetest." Coming it in this way will be better though...cos @ least it'll turn out great? Anws, hope it'll be sometime soon. =x hahaha. (: mr g...hope we'll get to see each other asap! i hope you'll know that i exist in you life!

No comments:

Post a Comment