Sunday, March 27, 2011

Carry-On baggage only?

I left my NYP green book @ TTSH. So I went back to TTSH to get back my book after my violin lesson. I was carrying my violin, my 2 books...pretty heavy and bulky and it's pretty irritating. At that time I had an impulse of just throwing all my things on the floor to lighten my burden. But on the other hand, it's a bit not sensible to do that. Then this blog title and content just came into my mind.
I feel that in life right, there are some things which we can throw, and which we cannot throw. For example in my case, it's definitely not sensible to throw my violin on the floor...but, if we have any emotional baggages which are pulling us down, too heavy on us that it's difficult for us to function as a human being or too difficult to move on with life, we can surrender it to God. Just surrender all your feelings to God. Be it positive or negative. He'll be more than happy to listen to you! (:
This actually brings me to my second point, part II of my story. I went back to the ward, asked the staff whether did anyone leave my book with them and they just said no. Then I was like what?!?! Fear started creeping into me. I rmbed calling the ward staff and she said she'll leave the book with dk who and after I made tt call, I realised I forgot to ask for her name.
Then at that moment I was pretty sad and was like kinda angry with God cos like why didn't He help me and everything...but after sorting out my thoughts, I shouldn't be thinking in this way cos God doesn't owe me anything. He didn't have to help me cos it's my own fault after all. & I read in a book which says that every situation in life is controlled by God. So which means if God meant for this to happen, there must be a reason for it. To make me stronger? To learn a hard lesson? Or to test my faith?
So I went home and prayed to God and TRUST in Him. So I made the call ytd night again, and the ward staff told me that she left the book at the counter. & I was like wth?! Nobody actually saw my book. "Great!"
So I went back today again before church to get back my greeeeeeen book! Super happy! =D
So now it's back by my side already! =D Hehe! (:

"It's only after you've lost something or someone then you realise how precious it is."
"Trust in Him and the unexpected will happen."
"When you have nobody to turn to, turn to God because only He is capable of miracles."

No comments:

Post a Comment