Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Victory!

He made me to be the head and NOT the tail. True enough.
This sem I was having my attachments and had only 4 days to like study. I guess my effort paid off and srsly a BIG thanks to God mannnn!
Achieved a GPA of more than 3 for this sem, however, my cumulative GPA still falls below 3. But nvm...shall work harder! =D
Anws, I was looking at my GPA throughout the 4 sems. I noticed a trend...ever since I accepted Christ into my life, my grades went from all Bs, Cs, Ds, slowly to more As, Bs and only 1C...so rly THANK GOD! =D
Anws, an update on my life...
Currently having attachment during the weekdays and occupied with church stuff on weekends!
My schedule is so packedpackedpackedpackedpacked.
Loving life more I guess.
Lastly, shall blog again when I have inspiration!
Buh-byes~

No comments:

Post a Comment