Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shining for God!

Pretty busy nowadays soooo I've finally found the time to blog...on the train though. Hmmm, on tuesday night, I went to bed kinda early though, 11pm...however, I couldn't sleep! Kept on tossing and turning on the bed...then until early in the morning, I turned towards my lft and saw a bright yellow moon shining so brightly behind my white curtain! It looked like a cross hanging in the sky! Gorgeous! (: Then after that I could fall asleep. (:
......
Then woke up in the morning, went to help ps PL in Timothy's post encounter...had a great time with the kids! :D haha! Children are soooofunny...laugh at almost everything!
Anws, I've also learn something from that encounter though...to apply the shield of FAITH to protect myself from the fiery darts! The thing I feel I needed to improve on is to be more spiritual! To put God before anyone else...it's easy to say though. But when you wanna do it, it's actually not that easy.
Nonetheless, I shall persevere towards this! :D
JYs Heidi! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment