Saturday, April 16, 2011

Treasure!

Got a new violin teacher. Hmmm, it's only the second lesson and he knew i like Antonio Stradivari...so he actually brought this treasure for me to listen to the sound of the different violin...so yea, I brought back home this big book with 4 cds inside. Omgosh! Really better than gold!
There's one particular violin which I saw in the book. "Hellier" Didn't rly like it because of its design, so much pattern but it is different from the rest of the Stradivarius violin, plain but simple. However, I love the sound that "Hellier" gives off...that round, old, unique tone which sparks off the sad feelings in you when you listen to it...then the high pitch is clear, light, beautiful...that's a reason why the violins are so expensive! & it's rly priceless...not anyone with money can buy it.
This just adds on to my list of destinations I wanna go: Italy, Cremona.

No comments:

Post a Comment