Saturday, April 2, 2011

WWJD?

Yesterday I was kinda pissed off. I was doing some things and I felt I wasn't obliged to do it. And someone just take it for granted and didn't offer a word of thanks. Sometimes I really cannot stand it man. I felt as if I have a phobia seeing you cos once I see you, all I think of is criticisms.
But what can I do? To tell you openly and later end up in a fight? I wouldn't wanna do the same thing which you did to me. Anyway, I tried to tolerate and so many thoughts were running through my mind. Then this particular thought was telling me to "do it for God." And this abbreviation came into my mind.
WWJD-What would Jesus do?
Thinking about it yea, just DO IT FOR GOD. Even though I don't wanna do it for you, I'll still do it anyway...for God. Cos when you think of doing everything for God, nothing will bother you and stop you. & you'll start loving the thing you do. (:
"I would really wanna overcome evil with GOOD...but it's tough."

No comments:

Post a Comment