Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy EASTER day!

Today's EASTER day! =D
Hmmm, been facing some problems in my life recently. Don't feel connected to God like before, been feeling quite frustrated, restless and boring nowadays...
Went to church in the morning, worshiped God. The first song was a happy, joyful song...but I couldn't feel the happiness. I feel like crying when I sing that song. First time this happened in my life~
I couldn't experience the happiness, the love, the joy. Then I stop for a moment because if I continue singing, my tears will just roll down. So after that song, it was story telling time...
So halfway through the story telling there was worship as well~
This is the time when the divine exchange happen~
Was singing along with the worship leaders when they sang "Beautiful Exchange." Then halfway through we were asked to stand up and sing together...I stood up, just closed my eyes and enjoyed that moment singing in His presence...all the tears, each bearing different feelings as they rolled down my cheeks. It was then, I knew that something has been exchanged. I can't see it, but I believe.
Thank you Lord. (:




"Jesus knew what we will be going through, so He has come to bring us joy & comfort."
"Jesus is a gift from God."

No comments:

Post a Comment