Monday, April 11, 2011

Update!

It's been a week or so since I've blogged...so yea, here's a recent update!
Finally end my 3 weeks attachment! Pretty much enjoyed the last week in KKH. Feeding the babies, and attending to their needs. They are just soooooooo cute! Wrapped with a piece of cloth like a dumpling! Hehe~
So anws, took my BTT on Sat and got like full marks and it's pretty awesome! God really blessed me!
Came out of the house like @ 8.30am when I had to reach there like 9am? So 9am I was still waiting for the bus. Went on Google on my BB to check the timing of the shuttle bus and their break was from 8.45am-9am. @.@ So anws, reached the room @ 9.18am or so? But the person let me in and sit for the test!
So rly thank God man...blessed me with such good results and yea, many more things to come! (:
"Believe and Trust in Him."

No comments:

Post a Comment