Friday, September 16, 2011

101 epic moments in a 4-days trip to HK.

Day 1- SHOCK to the MAX can?!?
The building I stayed in looked like the setting of a horror movie! =x haha.
Then not only that! When my friend and I got into the room, OMG! the toilet is small till I'm speechless...basically the whole room is small. Just 2 beds side by side with a lil' gap of 30 cm for us to walk.
Then the toilet is beside our room door. The toilet is small till I bathe standing beside the toilet bowl (right) and next to me (left) is the wall already. Really superrrr small space.
Another epic moment was that I bathe until halfway, the water hose fell out. @.@ haha...
Btws, the heater has to be turned on 10 minutes before you shower to enjoy the warm water...
But overall 65 bucks for 2 people per night is considered reasonable given the facilities: TV, Air-Con, Fan, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap (which looks superrrr small and square like spongebob), toilet paper. Haha.
Day 2- Woke up lateeeeee!!! =x
I would wake up every time I hear that crazy alarm of mine. But apparently, my friend & I overslept for 3 hours because we didn't hear the alarm RINGGGGGG. So I was wondering what's wrong...Then I looked at the time I set, 8 PM! ROFL! XD No wonder the alarm didn't ring because the time I set was 8 pm & NOT 8am! Funny to the max! Haha!
Then after our trip, we decided to go to Kowloon tong so we took a bus there. But...we got down at a stop which is in the middle of nowhere. So diaos...then in the end we walked like 15-20 mins and we finally got to our destination! THANK GOD! =D
Day 3- Went to the famous Fuk Kee to have our breakfast! (:
OMGosh, the porridge is superrrrrr nice!!!!!! =D Really porridge! Not the SG style where you can see the rice  in its haven't-burst-into-starch form. Then they served us chinese tea. At first I thought I was suppose to rinse my chopsticks and spoon. But I didn't see any bowl so I just drank the chinese tea. Haha. Taste really gooooood! (: can kill the fishy smell after I ate the bowl of fish porridge...
Then after I came home, my brother told me I'm suppose to rinse my utensils in it. So lols, next time need to look at people...
Day 4- Day back home...I think overall I enjoyed myself during the trip. But the country is filled with a lot of foreigners so in a way similar to SG. The only thing I wanna say here is that I think the people there can be more courteous. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment