Friday, September 9, 2011

Hello Kitty or Hong Kong?

Wahhhhhhh!
Countdown! (: Hahaha.
Busy as a beeeeeeeee during these few weeks of my lovely & long-awaited holiday! (:
Driving - left TP test
Holiday - 2/3 more days to Hong Kong Free & Easy trip with Joanne, then after that bonding with cell group (Muar Prayer House)
F1 - 14 more days. (Y)
Birthday - 19 more days. Bahahahaha.
Free Time - Visiting hospice & bringing joy to the elderly (:
Technically speaking I'm going there to volunteer, to help them do simple chores, but in one way, I'm actually learning from them. Many many priceless things that I learn from them. The way I react, the way they face life positively, the way they think, and the relationships I see from them while interacting with people...
Felt so cheated. It was HKD290 originally. Then they increased it to HKD370. T.T
Wanna get this when I go to HK!!! !!! =D Hehehe. Can't wait, can't wait!! (=

No comments:

Post a Comment