Monday, September 19, 2011

Muar Prayer House

God really touches the heart of those He loves.
Went to Muar the day after I came back from Hong Kong...
It was kinda relaxing and peaceful there...eat, sleep, pray, eat, sleep, pray.
Yesterday when we were praying, I tried to settle down my heart to listen to God.
God is creative! Haha. He showed me a picture of a Karung Guni's trolley and a picture of a path with some vintage looking flowers side by side.
In my mind I was like thinking what is God trying to tell me??
Karung Guni trolley??
Then nobody could figure it out except one cell sister. She said God is trying to say that you have to give away your old stuff? Because Karung guni collects old stuff...so maybe God is trying to tell me or her to surrender the old stuff to God?
You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness. -Ephesians 4:22-24. (NIV)
Then everybody took turns to pray for one another...
When my pastor and my cell sister prayed for me, I can't explain the feeling but I know I teared.
Then my pastor told me that God really loves me so so much.
Really blessed to receive so much love and blessings from God and them! (:
To Florence, when Karung guni came into her mind, she thought of the sound: "bi bo bi bo"...in other words, she felt that the Lord is trying to tell me that I have a choice to surrender all my past to Him or to keep it.
Then when another sister prayed for me, I felt really touched. She felt a lot of pain in me, and that she saw this light from God. That God wants to fill me with His light that is made with gold...to fill every brittle bones in me, and that no matter what happens, with God, I am indestructible. and I will be filled with compassion, to see other people's need which nobody can see...like Mother Teresa. I really wanna claim all those prayers that they've prayed for me. Really Thank GOD!!!!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment