Friday, May 3, 2013

Bargain!

Hi folks!
I'm back to talk more about bargains! (:
I'm turning 21 in like...4 months 25 days. Say short not short, say long also not long.
So, since it's my 21st birthday, I've came up with this theme called #Project21.
In this project, I will be spending 21 days mostly abroad, instead of the usual party which many people do...
So yea, let's begin...
First, I shared in my previous blog post that I got a super great flight deal from SG to LHR for only $1050.
Next, I found another deal. (Y)
After checking like basically everyday for like 2-4 weeks or so, I compared the prices for Jetstar, AirAsia, Qantas, SQ, Malaysian Airlines, Emirates...
Since Jetstar (Low Cost Airline) was $800+ for a return trip (direct/1 stopover) from SG-Melbourne, and Emirates (Luxury International Airline) was $900+ (direct), of course book Emirates right!
So far Emirates was the cheapest if I compare it to SQ (approx 1200), and Qantas (approx 1000).
I checked the SQ prices (SQ app on s3) again on my way to work to ensure that Emirates offered the best rate in the market. (Kiasu~)
I was like delighted to see that SQ has offered a Super Deal! (:

It was 767.50 for a return trip from SG-Melbourne (direct). So i quickly book lahhh. SQ lehh! =D
Pros:
Audio & Visual: A lot of US channels available, and a wide range of music options available.
For eg: I've sat on Cathay Pacific, there was only a few music options available. As for TV wise, the movies were up-to-date. Other than that, built in remote and individual new headset provided by Cathay Pacific. But for SQ, it's a totally different thing. TV which can be tilted for your range of vision, portable remote which has a Qwerty keyboard behind, and a Power charger which I realise quite a few international airlines don't have.
Food: World Class Gourmet.
One thing which caught my attention was the Ulcer Meal (what?!) under Meal options. Haha. So funny. But I feel SQ do take care of their customer's stomach. Hehe.
"A hungry man is an angry man." True that~
Definition by SingaporeAir.com -- This meal contains easily digestible, plain, poached and broiled foods (e.g. white meat or fish). Food or fruits that are acidic (e.g. citrus fruits) are avoided.
Cons:
Timing: Flight from SG--Melbourne 0745hrs--1705hrs. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment