Saturday, May 18, 2013

Rewarding

Busy at work lately. But when is work never busy? Rarely.
Kinda stressed out because of the heavy workload and the lack of manpower.
Frankly speaking, if people want things to work out, having good leadership and good working relationship is very important. If not, things aren't gonna work out the right way.
Anyway, after a busy day at work, it's kinda nice to be able to meet up with my bff whom I haven't seen in months!
Had dinner at Astons and supper at Good Morning Nanyang Cafe.
Astons:
Crispy Fish & Chips ordered, S$9.50, including 2 sides for you to choose. Total price includes service charge & GST. So, yea, quite cheap for a restaurant.

Good Morning Nanyang Cafe:
Toast Set A: Regular Toast x 4, 1 drink, 2 eggs. S$4.10
Quite expensive to me. But I guess it is market rate.
Eggs were not half boiled. Egg whites were still like in the semi solid state. But the yolks were cooked already. So...was kind of disappointed with the eggs. :(

Other than that, my BFF & I went to the Espirit Outlet store at SSC (Sembawang Shopping Centre), and my BFF bought this Tweed kind of jacket with faux leather sleeves. Awesome~ for S$34.90 only! What a steal!
And I'm still thinking if i should get myself the faux leather/biker jacket for S$69.90.
Hmmm...

Anyways, have a good night rest people! GBU! (:
Ciaos~

No comments:

Post a Comment