Monday, May 27, 2013

What do I want?

3 months 12 days more to my world tour! (actually it's just Australia & London). :/
It's 25 d.c. outside with wind blowing, but I'm sneezing. Can't tolerate 25 d.c. but wanna conquer 15 d.c. Hmmm, smart.
Anyway, back to the topic. What do I want?
5 more days into the mid year of 2013! And it's time I start to think about where to goooooo...
Honestly speaking, I think my dream is to travel around the world now.
I hope to go Spain next year with my friend.
New Zealand with my family.
Korea & Australia (again) with my colleagues!
I'm not sure if it's what had happened to me during my childhood that caused me to want to travel around the world now.
Hmmm...
But anyway, I still have to work to save the money to travel!!
Don't be afraid to live out your dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment