Friday, August 23, 2013

Bringing joy to the elderly in the community!

Saw 2 TV programs on Channel U, one is about this lady who owns a cafe mentioning about Singaporeans going overseas more often. Another one was our PM Lee who mentioned about building more buildings in Singapore. Then, this thought came into my mind about how blessed the younger generation in SG is.
Many young people in SG have at least been to M'sia, USS or some attractions in SG.
However, I feel that our older generations are sometimes being forgotten...
How many of the elderly have been to the places which I have mentioned above? I think only a minority of them.
I have a dream to get sponsors to hire a bus and bring the elderly to the places.
Well, I guess I have to work along this line.
Make this dream work step by step...

What about you? Do you have any plans to help the society?

No comments:

Post a Comment