Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Creating the Perfect Itinerary!

Planning for a Free & Easy holiday? Then you definitely can't miss this post!
Today's topic is all about creating the perrrrrrr-fect itinerary!
It's just a guide though. Based on my few Free & Easy trips over the past few years! (:
My humble opinions...
All right, let's begin right now!
These are my few sample itineraries from my previous trips...
Basically, before you begin your itinerary, these are the few things you need to do!
  1. Pick your destination (The most egg-citing part!)
  2. List down the things which you plan to do (eg: Beaches, sightseeing, shopping?)
Now that you've got these things all sorted out, open up your Microsoft Word to draw up a rough guide on what you plan to do and also to select your layout (With/without outlines)
A few websites which I like to go & would recommend is the country's official Tourism website, and TripAdvisor for where to go for sightseeing.
Virtual Tourist for Tourist traps, warnings and advice.
Google Maps for how to proceed to my destination. Google Maps is pretty interesting I feel. Because I can see where I am going to stay and how to navigate around the place I'm going without actually being there! Fantastic!
Forums to see where to shop! Muahahahaha...
Government websites to get the necessary information on my country's embassy, the local police contact number/police station, and hospital/clinics/ pharmacy, not forgetting transport & local SIM costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment