Sunday, August 11, 2013

The countdown never ends!

27 days to seeing my friend in Melbourne!
It's going to be my 2nd time on SQ flight. Hope they don't disappoint me the way they did for my HK trip.
Really looking forward to all these traveling. I still remember clearly when I first took a plane ride, the plane had a turbulence. I was like enjoying the turbulence because it gave me a feeling of being on a roller coaster. Lols. But at that time I didn't know it was a turbulence lahhhh. Tsk. Don't judge me okays!
Haha.
Anyways, after I'm back from Melbourne (I'll be there for 6 days), I'll be flying off in 3 days' time to LONDON!!!
I know I can be quite irritating at times by constantly putting London trip London trip on my mouth. But I'm really really really excited to go to London ALONE! I can barely contain my excitement!!! =D
The good thing about Free & Easy trips is that you can squeeze whatever you like into your itinerary without having the need to discuss with anyone.
The highlights of my London trip:
Sherlock Holmes Museum (I've always liked Sherlock Holmes since young)
Bicester Village -- Luxury Shopping Outlet (I've always wanted a Prada, at least a wallet will do?)
Portobello Market (The famous market situated at Notting Hill)
Hyde Park (Super BIG park with a lake where you could row a boat in it~)
Ripley's Believe It or Not! (I've only seen them on TV, now is the time to visit them!)
Museums, museums, and MORE FREE MUSEUMS!!!
Hillsong London (Church during vacation is something which I have never done before...)
BBC Tour (Touring the company during office hours with all the action going on behind the scene! Isn't it like cool?!)
FOOD! (Hummingbird Bakery, Laduree, Pierre Hermes, Amorino - Ice Cream shaped in a petal form!)


No comments:

Post a Comment