Saturday, April 24, 2010

Afternoon gone just liddat.


what an interesting pic! rly for a Starbucks addict! hahaha...

In the morning, i came upon an Aust blog...& i find it super duper nice!! So I spent like my whole afternoon finding pictures, and thinking about how to beautify my blog cos i'm like so inspired by tt Aust blog. but i'm like only 3/4 done? But i think i'm going to rest...my eyes are like glued to the com screen for sooooooooooooooooo long.

Anws, when i wake up today, i have an urge to drink coffee man...Starbucks! But Sun Plaza only have Coffee Bean. Then wanted to go Sun Plaza grab a cup of DB...but too engrossed in this blog thingy and it's raining...so i cn only stay @ home. but @ least i ate Toblerone! :D but i only bought one bar of Toblerone from Japan...& i don't think it's available in Sg. So, poof! the bar of Toblerone gone.

Now...i'm thinking about drinking Starbucks in America! =x

During my chalet, my friend told me tt there's this America trip coming up man! i wanna go soooooooo much! but it's 4k...i hope the school is rly going to organise this trip! I still rmb @ tt time, i was like 4k only what! but now, sigh...part of my money is gone cos i had to buy some rly impt stuff. hmmm...so now, i still needa consider about this trip. Hope God will help me! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment