Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The day of change.

i enjoyed Trina's tutorial...OMG. it's just soooooooooo motivational and inspiring! after hearing what she has said, i feel like crying man...she is such a good speaker. i think that i should start planning for my future...
after her tutorial, i was supposed to have grp meeting...but 3 of my members not here, then i need to go to e plaza to set up the connection. sigh...but the person not there...so have to go again tmr. then when we were in the e plaza, we talked after some things...which rly made me unhappy. but what can i do? i have to accept reality. SIGH.
After trying for so long still cnt connect, me, Suhaila, Pamela, and Wan, we decided to go to 313 Somerset...to look @ shoes cos Suhaila wanna buy new shoes. (: then on the train, i kept thinking about what we talked about in the e plaza...i think what Pam has said was correct. i know where my probs lie...but it's just that i refuse to accept reality.
then when we've reached 313 Somerset, Pam & I eat Yami Yogurt! Hehe...thanks to Pam i fell in love with eating Yami Yogurt! Haha...4 more stamps to my free Yami Yogurt. =x lols...then we sat down for a while then Pam has to go off...so i had a chat with Suhaila & Wan...it was a nice chat. i rly wanna thank the both of them for listening to me and sharing their experiences with me...
Hmmm...aftert the chat, otw to HMV, i suddenly have this feeling...i hated myself for constantly thinking about it over the past few months. i should stop thinking about it everytime cos the world doesn't revolve around you! Why am i constantly thinking about you?!?!?! FML man!!!
SIGH. then when i was on the train, i thought about this matter. & i've come to a conclusion! I should rly STOP thinking about you. i should focus on God! & i should start being myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment