Sunday, April 25, 2010

a day filled with all my fav food! (:





my fav fried rice! ^^...


my fav Esprit! (L)!

Charlie's Honest Quencher, Old fashioned BlackCurrant Lemonade! (:


today, took the circle line then change to the green line to go to my church...however, i was late man! =x i thought i will be there like early to help my friend's sis book seats. but in the end she was the one who helped me book seats. =.=
then during the service, i keep yawning man. ytd was overproduction of mucus...today is overproduction of tears. i keep yawning cos of lack of oxygen...so i kept tearing.
anws, everytime during church, & worshipping esp, i always have tt "touched" feeling...always wanna cry. it's sooooooooo overwhelming...so powerful. God is just so powerful. (:
during the service, SP Lawrence Khong said something abt forgiveness. I think i've to forgive people man. He said that there's a phrase in chinese which means hate till you die. but it's not true. cos when u hate a person, you will die first. this is because, when you refuse to forgive a person, everytime when you think abt the person, u'll think of how tt person has hurt you. so u will be sooooooooooooo bitter that you die first. cos when you hate the person, u'll feel tt bitterness, not tt person.
after service, i went to buy my fav fried rice! :D hehehe...then head to coffee bean! wanted to buy DC...but saw my fav Esprit!!!!!! so i got that instead! (: but one uncle cut my queue man...looked @ me then cut my queue. =.=" but nvm...he's old anws.
after i've finished buying my drink, was running late for the 40 DOF training. so i ran on the road with Kimberly...lols. hmmm...then reached there @ like 1.35pm i think...waited for Florence to finish her fried rice then we head into Max Pavilion.
During the training, Pastor said it's a 6 weeks thingy. Sigh...@ first i didn't want to go cos i'm not tt confident whether i can find friends to join my grp. =( but since my friends are going, then i also go lorhh...so now, since i've signed up, i must try my best to find friends to join my grp. Have Faith! (:

i've gotta start praying!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment