Thursday, April 22, 2010

First post.

Hmmm...this is the fourth time i'm re-opening my blog. =x

Today i was late for lecture!! ><
Luckily my bro woke me up by asking me what time my lecture starts...and when i looked at the clock, it was 8 am...and my lecture starts @ 8am!! Then at ard 8.10am, i quickly wash up then pack my things cos i decided to rush to school to attend the lecture.
Then i tapped my card @ 9.12am...but at the end of the lecture, when the teacher marked the names of the students who didnt bring their cards, she didn't click on my name! Then cos of this, i was "absent" for 2 lessons instead of only one. Sigh.

After the lecture, my subgrp went to have breakfast @ KFC...then saw wan and his attachment friends. Then talk talk for a while, we went back to sch to do our group project. (:
But sigh...i couldn't connect to the school's network!! =( so cnt use internet =( so i went to find some books. Then adeline acc me go find books...but she soooooo suey accidentally kicked on the wheels of the trolley then her nail crack. =( but luckily nvr bleed.

Hmmm...then after that went for lecture...SIGH. it's always liddat one. WHY, WHY, WHY!!!!!!
Why everytime when it's lecture, i always think think think think think!! It's the same prob again sia...sooooooooooooo crappy!! Although i'm halfway through forgetting...but the thingy is, i always never focus one. What i need to do now, like ASAP, is to listen to my cellgroup leader. Don't look left, don't look right, just FOCUS on God. I always focus on OTHER ppl...then cos i don't know the reason, i will just anyhow think of a reason. No wonder my mood is always like shit! Now what i need to do is, when i don't know the reason, A. ASK. or B. STOP GUESSING.
Anws, since it's like alr over over over, why should i give a damn about it?!
Btws, just now watched a channel 8 show and it says "it takes a lifetime to build a friendship, but a second to destroy it."
sigh...seriously, i rly don't know how to face you. how i wish i could smile at you when i look at you just like how i look at the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment