Thursday, April 29, 2010

God's wonderful plan?

hmmm...saw some things, read through some things.
Now i'm wondering whether it's part of God's wonderful plan? Cos this doesn't seem wonderful to me. it hurts. seriously. but...maybe God wants me to know that he's just not suitable for me? So that @ least i'm hurt now than hurt later?
SIGH...sometimes i wonder why God wants me to suffer all these pain. WHY? is God trying to test me? People keep telling me that the pain will go off, that i will pull through. but SIGH...is it true? i hope this will rly go off like soon. i mean SOON!!!

2 comments:

  1. God's plans r always perfect..
    it's ALWAYS perfect & it never fails..
    it may seems a bad thing for u..
    but God always save us not harm us..
    u might not noe e outcome will b greater than u ever thgt of..
    bcos what God c is far beyond what our human mind can think of..
    sometimes God let us suffer is bcos He want us to learn to trust in Him & to always turn to Him in prayer..
    & only listen to God's voice..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yahh...thanks girl! (:
    God has really helped me by giving me another wonderful person. but i've gotta keep praying...to see whether is it really him?

    ReplyDelete