Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I just can't get it right.

Some things happen yesterday. I'm a person who likes to think a lot...so I spent like some time pondering over it. I was trying to put that incident over me. But it'll just pop up again because I was actually avoiding that problem.
As usual, did my QT today morning...God's message for me was:
Love
 9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10 Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13 Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.
 14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position.[a] Do not be conceited. -Romans 12: 9-16.
While reading it, I felt really enlightened. (: Because this few verses can be applied to my ytd's situation. Or rather, they somehow describe my situation.
& Love is one of the things which I couldn't get it right. I don't know how to love someone.
There's still a longgggggggg way to go!

God's message always come at the perfect timing. I really don't know how to describe God because He is just so wonderful! I can only say that since I've accepted Christ, I have been the many many same things, but now I have a book of life (bible) and a loving God! =D
Keep on praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment