Saturday, February 19, 2011

Red Bull

Spent time with PAMELA after violin lesson today.
We talked about a lot of things. (:
One of the things we talked about is my "used to avoiding" So she said something like I'm the red cloth and the person is the bull and that I should face that person to say Hello. Haha! But it should be the other way round. The person should be the red cloth and me, being the bull.
I am thick-skinned but I'm not that thick-skinned towards everybody. Alamak!
If only...
Lastly, I saw my friend re-tweeting this on Twitter: "If a person appears in your dreams, it means that the person is missing you."
Is it rly true? I rly hope it would be...cos it'll mean that you are missing me! Hehe~
& it will also mean that I've been appearing in that person's dreams cos I've been missing that person! =x 

No comments:

Post a Comment