Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Quiet Time

 John 15:9-17:
  1. Obey God's commands to remain in His Love.
  2. Then my joy will be complete.
*3. God's command is: Love each other as I have loved you.

I was pondering over these few points...I know that I have to love each other as God have loved me. But the thing is, how?
Then I started to think abt how God expresses His love for me & how I express my love for my family members...
I thought quite some time to process the information in my brain.
I came up with a few points, that you wanna give your loved ones the best, you wanna be there for them in times of needs and be a good comforter and listener to them...
So the take away point for me today is to Love each other as God have loved me. That is, to be the above qualities for my friends. Another thing is that when you REALLY love them, you'll realise that you won't criticise them no matter how they treat you...

No comments:

Post a Comment