Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Obey

KKH's attachment and IMH's posting are like equally boring. =x
Anws, got my BB Torch on Monday and itKs like rly or smart ppl to use...=x
I was supposed to get my hp next tues, bt my dad wasn't able to make it so can only get it on next thurs. Then florence was like saying, "see, it's God's plan."
Then I was so impatience that I went to try my luck on Monday. and I was able to get t! (:
But I encountered a lot of problems then a bit pissed off lahh... waste my time only. this is what happen when you wait for God's plan! :(
Anws, it's okays alr! (:

3 comments:

  1. This is what happen when you DON'T wait for God's plan.
    (Your typo error)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh!I see my error! Thanks flor! I thought you lecturing me again! :x haha!

    ReplyDelete