Sunday, October 20, 2013

End of #Project21 series!

Happy Sunday peeps! (:
End of the #Project21 series posts.
22 days after my #Project21! (:
Spend the day with my friends.
The company and the thing I've done to remember my 21st Birthday is all that matters.
However, had jet lag after I came back from London.
Tips which some websites and people don't teach you.
Don't sleep in the plane.
What do I mean by that you may ask.
I boarded the plane at 10pm. Quickly set the time to the destination time.
It should be 4am in SG.
So, sleep.
But if you wake up for the loo, check the time.
If it is noon time already, no matter how tired you are, please don't sleep!
I made the mistake of sleeping throughout my flight.
So, I slept at 2am in the morning.
Subsequently, 5am, followed by 3am, then 2am. It was crazy.
So, yea, hope these lil' tips help! (:
God Bless You! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment