Saturday, October 12, 2013

#Project21 -- Shopping!

I bet you must have heard about Primark right?!?
I went there, telling myself, "Okay, shop for 2 hours will do."
I went into a relatively packed Primark filled with women and men.
For the first time I stood in a store feeling lost. My North South East West was filled with clothes. I TOTALLY HAVE NO IDEA where to start my shopping!! It was packed with clothes and people.
Things were sooooo cheap that I keep grabbing and they added up to a high amount.
I bought a few pair of leggings. Dirt cheap. 3.50 pounds for a pair of 150 denier leggings. 5/7 pounds for a pair of superrrrr thick and comfortable thighs for the Autumn/Winter season.
Not to mention a pair of faux Suede boots for hello, a mere 8 pounds. If I were to buy a pair of similar shoes in SG, they would have easily costs twice or thrice the amount!
Candles that could burn for 12 hours for 1 pound.
Onesies for 12 pounds, but costs me 11 pounds after discount.
Coloured leggings for 3.50 pounds.
Bra for 5 pounds.
Thermals for 5/7 pounds.
No, you didn't see wrongly. Primark things are just so nice and cheap.
You really have to see it to believe it.
My jaw dropped for 4 hours in the shop. 4 hours in a shop. Record breaking. I think you could easily spend half a day in the store okay! It's just so crazyyyy.
Another store which I like is...the 1 POUND STORE!
Hehehe.
I walked into the store located at Canterbury.
Wow, it was crazy too. Literally 1 pound for EVERYTHING!
If you are those people like me who like to buy souvenirs, head to Portobello Market!
6 keychains for 5 pounds. Still expensive, but they are the cheapest.
Covent Garden has a market too, but I heard from locals that it's v.expensive because it's for tourists. Haha.
For branded goods, Bicester Village is a good option.
You can get to BV by train or by their luxury shopping coach (Evans Evans). Return trip for 25 pounds.
Prada Saffiano wallet (small & black) costs me 160 pounds. Outlet price.
If you buy it in local stores, it will cost you 245 pounds if I'm not wrong.
I saw a brown leather Prada bag which I was sooooo tempted to buy okay! But I didn't because Prada staff didn't allow me to use my card because the name on my card is different from my driving licence. So, please use the name on your NRIC for your cards.
Outlet price: S$1.3K.
Local store price: S$2K ++.
Other than that, Michael Kors wallets are 89 pounds. MK bags, the most common ones, are 159 pounds.
Kate Spade, MK phone covers, 20-40 pounds.
Discounts are crazyyyyy! (:
So, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!? Grab your cards and money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment