Wednesday, October 16, 2013

#Project21 -- Extraordinary!

Some interesting things to share with you! (:
London have a few interesting & cool museums and places to visit! (:
Sherlock Holmes Museum
Museum of Brands
Florence Nightingale Museum
Alexander Fleming's Museum
Ripley's Believe it or Not! Museum
BBC Tour

Although a lot of museums in London is free. They 'encourage' you to donate 5 pounds to make the museum free for public. If you have to donate 5 pounds to keep the museum "Free" for public, I don't see how the museum is free.
However, if they were to charge, I don't mind paying for it.
The museums are really BIG, and houses a lot of interesting exhibits. It's totally worth the 5 pounds, or even more than that!
Can't imagine if anybody will walk in and walk out of the museum without paying.
Totally amazed at the exhibits they have.

One of my day tour guide recommends visiting the Shard instead of the London Eye. London Eye was a bit boring, I'm sorry to say.
Madame Tussaud was considered worth it with the London Black Cab Ride. Didn't go to Scream because I was afraid.
As for London SEA Aquarium, hmmm...a lil' pricey.
For free tours, consider Sandeman's tours! (:
For paid tours, I went with Premium Tours.

Come, join me together in this adventure to London! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment