Thursday, August 26, 2010

101.

Sigh. Had a nightmare today again. I was being locked up by my friends. So terrified. So helpless. I kept crying and crying but thank God my cousin was there to encourage me. But i learnt one thing through this dream...it was what i had told my friend recently. "Man disappoints you, but God doesn't."
Anws, sometimes i just find myself contradicting. I wanted a bank with high interest rate. I opened a savings account with Standard Chartered. But i complain because it's hard to get cash with its limited ATMs. So i told myself to open a Citibank account because the interest is the same as S.C but Citibank has more ATMs. However, i thought to myself again, i opened a savings account to save yet i'm withdrawing money. Sigh. Must repent liao...=x

No comments:

Post a Comment