Sunday, August 8, 2010

12:32

Hmmm. Let me give you a summary of what happened this week.
On Thursday: I read this verse which i find it meaningful.

‎"If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ." -1 Peter 4:11(a).

It's like so true.

On Friday: After attachment i went out with my attachment friends to have dinner @ Manhattan! (: Love their butter garlic rice! :D
On Sat: Had my drums lesson. Wapiang ehh. I spent the whole lesson learning 2 bars & i can't even get it right! OMG. I think today is the FAIL lesson. really sian ttm. then i forgot to bring my hp. =.=" then watched Salt with wenwen. The movie is NICE! Like Angelina Jolie ttm man! So cool! (:
Next movie: Inception. Still waiting to rent my Despicable Me. (:
Hmmm...i think the rest of the weeks i needa study study study. Anws, the first day of the YOU CAN! has like FAILed. =( hope to see good results next week! (:

Upcoming Event: 18th Birthday! I really want want want want Hello Kitty!
Saw sooooooooo many HK stuff today! Got HK mat, HK JIGSAW PUZZLE!!!!!! (3D), HK Puzzle maker, HK machine to boil water, HK Super BIG cup. Hope to get it! (:
"Speak nothing but the truth."

No comments:

Post a Comment