Monday, August 30, 2010

The Leap Years.

Yesterday night before i head to bed, i watched The Leap Years. Will forever be in my list of meaningful movies. Watched it on a leap year that time with my BFF & i'm watching it again on my TV screen. (:
Teared again, but this time more. In this 21st Century, i don't think any guys will be like them, "We'll meet here same time same place on every 29th February" I just find that nowadays relationships are formed out of desperation for love, out of own personal terms, and rarely on true love. True love never dies but it's so sacred and it's hard to find. It's every girl's dream to find a guy who really love them. But unfortunately, not every guy is like that. Sometimes, some girls refuse to leave a guy because she loves him so much although he don't deserve that treatment. Some guys once they have gotten you and your body, they'll kick you aside like a piece of trash and move on to find other targets. & I can only say that always open your eyes big big and use your brain to think. Anws, i hope to find a guy who'll love me with all his heart. I believe someday, he'll appear in my life when the time is right. (:
Anws, i feel that treating a person with your heart is better than having a lot of friends but the relationship is formed on hypocrisy.
Lastly, i'm done with the AN II paper!! Thank God for the gastritis! hahaha...=x if i didn't have gastritis, i guess i wouldn't have known what is Ranitidine...hehehe. Anws, i should say this time round is the MCQ which has killed me. The SAQ was something expected but not the MCQ. I guess i prolly can get a C. (: hopefully a B! (:

"It's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all."-The Leap Years.

No comments:

Post a Comment