Sunday, August 1, 2010

You Understand?

Hohoho. 1 more month plus to my birthday! I'm going to buy myself Hello Kitty this birthday. I've bought myself a HK pendent from Poh Heng. Now all i need to buy is the HK jibbitz from crocs, HK lollipop, and a HK postcard! (: Hello Kitty! (:
Yesterday night went to DG Green's Sakura to celebrate my brother's 21st birthday. (: their food not bad. but i guess they shouldn't put sauce @ their satay or dory fish cos some people may not like it. So i guess they should put it @ the side...when people want they cn just take.
Anws, today i attended service. Ps Nina shared something from the bible. Faith is believing in something which you do not see. But you will see what you believe. something like that. Anws, listened to One Way by Hillsong United otw to Expo. It said "We live by faith and not by sight."
& Ps Nina or Ps Khong said "We act by faith and not by sight." I got something to say about this. But apparently i have forgotten. =.=''
Anws, i guess stepping out in faith is important as christians. I must constantly remind myself that "nothing is impossible."

No comments:

Post a Comment