Monday, August 16, 2010

Tomato.

My heart is feeling so so so heavy. I cannot shout out loud nor cry! I feel so stressed, depressed.
I just don't know why...these few days i have been vomiting, i cannot control my anger and my past problem has become worse! Then a while ago i thought of my friend. is it really true that when one is sad, more and more of the negative thoughts will begin to fill your mind?
As i thought of you, i began to question myself. Am i the cause of your change? Although you say that it's not my fault, but something in me and the feeling you give me tells me that i cause part of it. I feel real guilty. I really wanna help you to get out of it. I asked God why did He let this happen. I know God has His reasons for letting this happen...but i really feel guilty! I cannot put this over me. Hope this will be over over over over over over over over S-O-O-N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment