Thursday, August 12, 2010

40 Days of F-A-I-T-H! (:

My newly painted nails!





My first StarBucks tumbler! yay! (:

Woohoo! Today is our 2nd "You Can" small group meeeeeeeting! Butbutbutbut it's the FIRST TIME SOMEONE CAME TO OUR MEETING! :D Hehe! Thanks KAI XIN for attending our session! (:
Idk what to say about myself. But i'm sooooooooo cute you see. I brought my lappy. But then realised i never bring my CD ram! =.="""""" Then heng we went to StarBucks, used their wireless. Then the video load until the sun set still havent load finish. =x lols. Then later i so smart go and click esc cos i thought Google Chrome load finish liao but the video still cannot play! Arghhhh! But thank God & FCBC Youthnet for uploading the videos for 40DOF on Youtube! Then we can like finally view the videos! Yay! (:
Then after that went to McDonald's! Bought HK toy. (:
I guess that's all. I've gtg. Byes~

"God will provide for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment