Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dreams.

nowadays i've been having too many weird dreams. but i guess it's a way of God communicating to me? I dreamt of Genesis & Peter 3 today in the morning. When i read the verse, it's abt Peace. Is God answering my prayers?
Anws, i've gotta Thank God for helping me to overcome the problem. After talking it out, i think the matter is solved. Now my friendship with her is strengthened. I seriously hope that THERE WILL NOT BE A RECURRENCE.
Now i know who genuinely cares for me. (:
Despite showing atitude, she hasn't like given up on me...but she'll ask me what happen cos she rly cares, and that she rly wants us to remain as good friends. But when the person is like ignoring you, or just having the "heck care" attitude, it just shows that the person don't rly care abt you? and that you are just a normal friend.
P.S. The glass wall has been removed!

People may judged you. But just ignore them.

"Let Peace be with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment